[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-3 23:23:27 | 显示全部楼层

那是一條命!

It is a Life!

◎凱西

Cathie Chen

那是一條命,不能隨心所欲,不能當玩笑,不能隨意帶來,又隨意奪走的一條命!

It is a life; a life that can't be treated lightly or as we wish,

a life that can't be brought into being or be terminated as we please!

幾年前,學姐迷上算命,到處打聽「很準」的算命師,到處算命樂此不疲,路途再遠、排隊再久也要去「 問一下」。那幾年,我對生活和工作,甚至是對自己都不滿意,也希望能有高人指點,給條新的路,讓我能好地發揮所長;學姐則是一心一意想要嫁個有錢的好老公。因此,只要她聽到哪裏有什麼人很厲害,就會請假要我陪她去。

Several years ago, a friend ahead of me in school was crazy about getting her fortune told. She looked for fortune tellers who were “very accurate,” and enjoyed listening to predictions about her life so much that she never got tired, regardless of how far she had to go or how long she had to wait in line. At that time, I was not satisfied with my life, my job and even with myself. So I hoped to meet a “superior person” who could direct me onto a new path, where I can fully develop and use my skills. My friend was wishing wholeheartedly to marry a wealthy man, so as soon as she heard about someone whose predictions were accurate, she would take a break from work and asked me to go with her.

最後一次跟她去算命,是去一個只要有你的名字和生肖,就可以把妳過去的一切,如數家珍說給你聽的「怪怪的阿姨」。聽說有一個同學去找她,因為不信她的話,她就把同學家附近的樣子形容給她聽,嚇得她點頭如搗蒜。我覺得很有意思,所以學姐一提,我也很樂意陪著去。其實這些算命師,不知道為什麼,都不太回答我的問題,我問什麼,他們都說「妳沒問題」,然後就不理我;說真的很浪費錢和時間。相反的,每次學姐都問到我打瞌睡,而輪到我卻都是三兩句就結束。

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-5 10:09:52 | 显示全部楼层

對自己的生命負責!

Taking Responsibility for My Own Life!

◎于安 口述

Yu An

我不能說我勇敢,但是這樣的選擇,心裏自有一份踏實,也有一份心安。

I can't claim that I was brave; I thought it was a realistic choice (to have the baby), and I felt a sense of peace once I made the choice.

十年前,我做錯了一件事──在一個糊塗的因緣下,我懷孕了。但是,我,未婚。當時的情況告訴我,如果我把孩子生下來的話,只能當一個未婚媽媽。

Ten years ago, I did something wrong. Being confused, I got pregnant without being married. I knew then if I gave birth to the baby, I could only be a single mother.

由於人身是很難得的,很不容易有做人的機會,斷送一條人命,讓對方失去做人的機會,是一件很殘忍的事。因此,我堅持在任何情況下,不管承受多大的艱辛困苦,一定要將孩子生下來,不可墮胎!因為,我要對自己的生命負責!

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-7 10:17:48 | 显示全部楼层

母子連心

The Hearts of a Mother and her Child are Connected

◎謝果馨

Guo- Xin Xie

不是生出來才連心,一受胎就母子連心,媽媽心裏想什麼,孩子完全知道。

The connection between the hearts of a mother and her child begins even before the child is born.; it starts when the child is still in the womb. The child knows exactly what his or her mother is thinking.

我是個佛學班兒童的老師。記得有一次和幾個家長談不殺生的時候,我同他們講墮胎是殺生,因為這就像是殺掉一個活生生的人;可是其中一些較年輕的媽媽並不以為然。這時候有一位家長就把她三歲女兒的故事說給我們聽。葉媽媽說,她本來就只打算要生兩個孩子,所以生完老二之後就避孕了。結果很意外的幾年之後又受孕,她覺得三個孩子太多,又難帶;所以徵得先生同意之後,決定要把已經幾個星期大的胎兒拿掉。

I teach Buddhism to children. I remember once I talked to several parents about the principle of no killing. I told them that having an abortion is a form of killing, because it is taking the life of a living human being. However, a number of younger mothers in the group disagreed. Then, a mother responded by telling us the story of her three year old daughter. Mrs. Ye told us that she always planned to have only two children, so when her second child was born, she started to use contraceptives. To her surprise, after a number of years, she got pregnant again. She felt that it would be difficult to raise three children, so after getting her husband’s consent, she decided to abort the fetus that was several weeks old.

當天晚上她就夢見一個很可愛的小女孩來跟她說:「媽媽!請妳不要把我拿掉,我會很乖的。」連續三天,每天晚上小女孩都來跟她講同樣的話,她知道這是小女兒來求她,不要把她殺掉,葉媽媽於心不忍,就十月懷胎地把她生下來。

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-11 00:36:46 | 显示全部楼层

行醫的迴盪

A Doctor's Realization

◎莊雅媜臨床心理師

Ya-Jen Chuang, Clinical Psychologist

聽了這些躁鬱症者的故事,心裏迴盪著上人對戒律的強調……

After listening to the stories of my patients with Bipolar Disorders, I realized why the Venerable Master emphasized the importance of upholding the precepts......

接觸宣公上人的書籍大約是在四年前,那時台灣正經歷SARS危機。SARS其實就像上人在開示錄中所提的──可怕的傳染性肺病。我在醫院工作,當時只要出了醫院就是被討厭的人。隨時都可能因為發燒而被隔離,那兒也不適合去。阿姨送來上人的開示錄,我開始認識上人。上人說,持誦〈大悲咒〉和〈楞嚴咒〉的人,可以在這瘟疫劫裏幸免於難。我開始學習〈楞嚴咒〉。

I became acquainted with the Venerable Master’s teachings about four years ago, around the time when Taiwan had the SARS crisis. Actually, SARS is like the dangerous and contagious respiratory disease that the Venerable Master mentioned in his Dharma talks. As a health worker, I was met with fear once I left the hospital where I worked. Since I could be quarantined for even the slightest fever, it was hard for me to go anywhere. It was then my aunt sent me publications of the Venerable Master’s Dharma talks, and I began to study his teachings. The Venerable Master said that people who recite the Great Compassion Mantra and the Shurangama Mantra would be untouched by an epidemic. This was when I started to learn the Shurangama Mantra. 

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-13 12:14:32 | 显示全部楼层

迴向文

Verse of Transference

願以此出書功德,迴向天下的墮胎兒

離苦得樂,往生極樂世界

人人知因達果,不要殺生、不要邪淫

國泰民安,世界和平

May the merit and virtue accrued from publishing this book

Help all aborted fetuses in the world to leave suffering and attain bliss, and

be reborn in the Land of Ultimate Bliss.

May everyone understands the principle of cause and effect,

do not kill, and do not engage in sexual misconducts.

May there be world peace, and

May the nation be prosperous and the people live in peace and happiness.

发表于 2008-8-17 09:35:56 | 显示全部楼层

南无阿弥陀佛

南无观世音菩萨

南无地藏王菩萨

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2008-8-17 09:46:53 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|戒邪淫论坛  

GMT+8, 2020-8-13 07:28 , Processed in 0.055816 second(s), 17 queries , Apc On.