無辜的小鬼 Innocent Little Ghosts

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-29 10:50:22 | 显示全部楼层

沒有理性的自由

Unreasonable Freedom

◎宣化上人一九八八年六月五日開示

A Talk Given by the Venerable Master Hsuan Hua, June 5, 1988

一千一萬個自由發展的孩子,就有一千一萬個發展壞了。

If there were one thousand or ten thousand children who grow up without proper control,

the same number of children would have gone bad.

什麼是教育呢?小孩子要教他怎麼樣做人,教他什麼是「孝、悌、忠、信、禮、義、廉、恥」,要「擇善而從,不善而改;是道則進,非道則退。」這是亞洲的中國文化。西方文化就是迷信自由,誤解自由,不負責任的自由,生而不教的自由,老而不養的自由。幼而不教,你說生這個小孩子幹什麼?教他在世界上做一些個不合法的事情,可以說是造罪。老而不養,人年紀老了,應該老有所終,壯有所用,幼有所長。

What is education? It means we should teach children how to be upright human beings, and instruct them about the eight virtues of filial reverence, fraternity, loyalty, trustworthiness, propriety, righteousness, incorruptibility, and a sense of shame. They also need to learn how to “choose to follow what’s wholesome, and rectify what’s unwholesome; to proceed if it accords with the Way, and retreat if it does not.” The foregoing principles are parts of the Chinese culture in Asia. In the western culture, people have blind faith in freedom. They misconstrue their freedom to mean the freedom of being irresponsible, the freedom of having children without educating them properly, and the freedom of neglecting their elders. What is the point of having children if you were not going to educate them? Indeed, you would be committing an offense if you were to teach your children unlawful behavior. As for the elders, they should be taken care of. As it is said, “the elderly should be tended, the strong be employed, and the young be nurtured.”  

人到老年,老病纏身,耳朵聾、眼也花,啊!牙齒也不幫忙了,這時候很可憐的

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-12 11:38:46 | 显示全部楼层

近朱者赤,近墨者黑

Those who Draw Near to Vermilion will Turn Red, 
Those who Associate with Ink will Turn Black.

宣化上人
A Talk Given by the Venerable Master Hsuan Hua

你若太早有男女朋友,就受傷了。
就像小苗,還沒成長就把它割下來,那它根本什麼用也沒有!
If you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend when you are too young, you will end up getting hurt.
It's like cutting a little sprout before it is fully grown; what is the use?

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-16 21:29:07 | 显示全部楼层

一失人身,萬劫不復

Once We Lose our Human Form,

We won't Gain it Back in Ten Thousand Eons

◎宣化上人

A Talk Given by the Venerable Master Hsuan Hua

墮胎就是失去人身,現在單是因墮胎而死亡的人,就比活著的人多啦!

When fetuses are aborted, they lose their human bodies. Nowadays, people who died

because they were aborted exceed the number of people who are alive!

問:佛教說「人身難得」,又說「一失人身,萬劫不復」,那為何現今世界人口劇增呢?顯然出生的人比死亡的人多,佛教做何解釋?

Question: According to Buddhism, “a human body is difficult to attain,” and “once we lose our human form, we won't gain it back in ten thousand eons.” Then why is the current world population increasing rapidly? Apparently, people being born outnumber those have died. How does Buddhism explain this? 

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-20 01:45:03 | 显示全部楼层

誠念地藏菩薩超業障

Reciting Earth Store Bodhisattva's Name Sincerely

Can Eradicate Karmic Obstacles

◎宣化上人於萬佛聖城

A Talk Given by the Venerable Master Hsuan Hua at the City of Ten Thousand Buddhas

有一分功就有一分果,地藏王菩薩知道你誠心念他的名號,他就超度你的業障。

With every ounce of effort, there is a corresponding amount of harvest.

When Earth Bodhisattva knows that you are reciting his name sincerely,

he will eradicate your karmic obstacles.

直心是道場,不論出家人在家人,在什麼情形之下都應該老老實實的,不可以打妄語,不可以行險僥倖,不可以投機,或者拍馬。在什麼情形之下都要用真實的心,不用委屈求全的心。真實的心,就是要修行,要不妨礙其他的人,不障礙其他的人。我們人造的業都因為妨礙其他的人,障礙其他的人,傷害其他的人,所以就造成一種業。造了業就要受果報,等受果報的時候,還不知道懺悔,還是盡量去欺騙人,那將來是越造越深,這個業報是不容易了結的。

It is said, “A straight mind is a place for awakening.” In other words, we must be honest and truthful in any situation, whether you are a Sanghan or a lay person. Do not lie, do not be an opportunist and take great risks for self-benefit, do not cut corners, and do not engage in flattery. We must have a truthful mind in all circumstances, instead of a mind that makes great comprises in order to accommodate others. To have a truthful mind means to cultivate the Path of Bodhi, and to never harm or obstruct others. If we harm or obstruct others, we create causes for negative retribution. When our retribution is upon us, if we don’t repent and instead continue to deceive others as much as we can, we will be creating even more negative karma, which is difficult to eradicate.

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-20 09:05:06 | 显示全部楼层

……今天大家共同發心為這個女孩子迴向,那麼是不是他們要求我們做這件事呢?沒有的。雖然她家裏所有的親戚朋友沒有人知道,但我們現在為她迴向,希望她這個病好。我們佛教做事情,不一定要別人要求才做,我們覺得這個人可憐,就盡盡我們的心;仰仗觀音菩薩的大威神力,仰仗地藏王菩薩的大威神力,幫助這個女孩子。她能恢復知覺當然好了,要是她的業障重,不能恢復,我們也盡到我們一點心了。所以就這一點,各位應該努力!

Today, we make a resolve together to transfer merit to this young woman. Did her relatives ask us to do so? No, they didn’t. However, even if they don’t know, we are still transferring merit to her. As Buddhists, we don’t need to be asked before we help others. We feel sorry for this young woman, so we try our best to help her. We are relying on the awesome power of Guan Yin Bodhisattva and Earth Store Bodhisattva. It would be great if she regains consciousness; if she doesn't, it’s because of her heavy karmic offenses. Either way, we try our best. With this goal in mind, all of us should work hard!

現在世界一天比一天災難多,修道的人一天比一天少,犯戒的人一天比一天多。這是什麼原因?從什麼地方來的?為什麼世界一天壞過一天?我們人應該研究這個根本問題。這根本的問題就是因為人不守五戒,第一就是不守淫戒,男女認為淫慾的行為是人生的一種快樂,所以就背覺合塵,認賊做子,以苦為樂,以黑為白,以是為非,顛顛倒倒,胡為亂作。男女青年不但不知保持自己的寶貴精神,而且天天都是去做傷自己精神的事;男人也不知道怎樣做男人,女人也不知道怎麼樣做女人,只知道這麼個邪淫。

Nowadays, there are more and more calamities in the world, while fewer and fewer people cultivate the Path of Bodhi. In addition, there are more and more individuals who break the precepts. Why is the world getting worse day-by-day? We should examine this fundamental question. The cause of this problem is that people are not upholding the five precepts, especially the precept against sexual misconduct. Men and women mistakenly think that satisfying their sexual desires is a type of pleasure. As it is said, they “turn their backs on enlightenment and combine with the dust,” and “mistake the thief for their son.”

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-29 23:45:42 | 显示全部楼层

談墮胎

On Abortion

◎釋恒雲

Heng Yun Shi

《楞嚴經》云:「流愛為種,納想為胎,交遘發生,吸引同業」,

一受胎,就有生命!

According to the Shuragama Sutra, "Love flows out toward its object, and so, on the strength of shared karma, a seed is drawn into the womb during intercourse."

Once an embryo is formed in the womb, there is life!

問:若是孕婦照超音波後,發現肚裏的胎兒是畸形兒,如蒙古症之類的,請問可否因此墮胎嗎?

Question: If after an ultrasound examination, a pregnant woman finds out that her fetus has a congenital disorder, such as Down’s Syndrome, is abortion allowed in this situation?

答:墮胎在殺戒裏面,是屬於殺胎,仍犯殺人罪,所以基本上,如果是自然流產,或是胎死腹中,因為這是胎兒的生命自然結束的,所以不算犯殺戒。可是如果是刻意去墮胎的,這就犯殺戒。

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-5 22:52:29 | 显示全部楼层

問:女孩子被強迫而有孕,可不可以墮胎?

Question: If a girl were raped and got pregnant, is abortion allowed in such a case?  

答:這種情況令人非常同情。但是,如果因此去墮胎,這是殺害一條生命。所以在這種不幸的情況下,還是應該將孩子生下,而不墮胎。雖然,這個女孩子的一生可能要受很多辛苦,但從因果的角度來說,這是比較妥善的方法。

Answer: This kind of situation really deserves our sympathy. However, if the girl aborts the fetus, she would be killing a life. Therefore, even in these unfortunate circumstances, she still should give birth to the child. Although the girl may encounter a lot of hardship by doing so, from the perspective of causes and effects, having the baby is a better alternative than killing.

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 17:49:51 | 显示全部楼层

問:我的親友是婦科醫生,若孕婦有經濟上的困難或孩子過多等,可以為她墮胎嗎?

Question: My relative is an OB/GYN. If a pregnant woman has financial difficulties or already has too many children, is it okay for the doctor to perform the requested abortion?

答:約三十年前,我還沒有出家時,在報上看到一篇文章,這是一位護士寫的。她提到在她上班的醫院,年輕的護士不敢去值晚班。為什麼?因為在二樓的墮胎手術室,晚上常常傳來嬰兒的哭聲,所以她們都嚇得不敢值晚班。可是,她因為家庭的關係願意上晚班,因為這樣可以照顧家庭,對她比較方便;還有她的膽子比較大,所以她就去當夜班的護士。怎麼樣呢?醫院二樓的手術室,在晚上沒有人時,的確常常有孩子的哭聲傳來。她也見怪不怪,繼續值她的晚班。

Answer: About thirty years ago, when I was still a layperson, I read a newspaper article written by a nurse. She said that at the hospital where she worked, young nurses were afraid to take the night shift. Why was that? In the evenings, cries of babies could be heard coming from the abortion clinic on the second floor, and these cries really scared the nurses. However, the author signed up for the night shift, because her family situation made it more convenient for her to work at night; besides, she was braver than others. What was her experience? Although she did hear cries coming from the abortion clinic late at night when no one was around, she ignored the cries and went about her work. 

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-9 11:47:23 | 显示全部楼层

問:請問法師對九月是墮胎月有什麼看法?

Question: Dharma Master, what is your view on “September as the month of abortion”?

答:這是十幾年前,一位廣播員問我的問題。當時我不明白為什麼九月是墮胎月?廣播員回答說:「因為學生放暑假,所以很多兩性的事情發生。有孕了,學生九月要回到學校上課,就去打胎。」那麼,十幾年前風氣就這樣,現在更不用說了。這件事說起來,其實大家都有責任

Answer: This is a question that a radio announcer asked me about ten years ago. When I said that I didn’t understand why September is the month for abortions, the radio announcer told me: “Since during summer vacations, many students have sex and get pregnant. So when it’s time for them to go back to school in September, they get an abortion.” If things were this bad ten years ago, we can imagine how things are now. Actually, all of us share some responsibility in this matter for the following reasons:

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-15 11:16:33 | 显示全部楼层

孩子們,對不起

Dear children, I am sorry

◎曾媽媽

Mrs. Zeng

有了孕,就不可以嫌麻煩,一定要負起責任,把孩子生下來,撫育他(她)長大。

When one becomes pregnant, regardless of the amount of trouble, one must act responsibly by giving birth to the baby and raising him or her.

孩子!今天媽媽提筆寫這封信,但是我不僅不知道你們的名字,甚至連你們的性別都不知道,只能稱你們「老二、老五」;說來這都是爸媽的錯……

Dear children: Mom is writing to you today, but I don’t even know your name or gender. I can only address you as “the second child and the fifth child.” All of this is your mom and dad's fault.

四十一年前,我和你們的爸爸才結婚第三年,就有了第二胎──就是老二你,心裏很不以為然。那時還沒有學習佛法,不懂真理,因無明煩惱,就一失足成千古恨,造了重大的罪業,就去墮胎了。手術結束後,昏迷中,我夢到自己躺在床上過世了,還見到你們的祖母說:「早知道這樣,就不要墮胎了!」所以那時我是從鬼門關回來的!這個夢境,至今歷歷猶新。

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-16 10:37:28 | 显示全部楼层

一輩子的痛

A lifetime of Pain

◎楊果同

Guo-Tong Yang

當初我沒有墮胎,今天會有另一個生命可以活在世上。

所以現在我無法當一個驕傲的母親,心中永遠有一個充滿慚愧的痛!

If I didn't have an abortion, there would be one more life in the world today. Accordingly, there is no way for me to be a proud mother, with the pain of shame and regret forever in my heart!

在一九八八年十月,我做了一件終生後悔的事──墮胎。那時高中剛畢業,知道自己懷孕後,心中只怕讓母親丟臉,也沒讓家人知道,就找了要好的同學商量。我的同學馬上告訴我,她知道哪裏可以墮胎,於是我們就去了那間私人醫院,短短三十分鐘就結束了一切(包含一條生命)。

In October of 1988, I did something that I regretted for the rest of my life – I had an abortion. At the time, I just graduated from high school, and when I realized that I was pregnant, the only thing on my mind was not to disgrace my mother. Therefore, without telling my family about my pregnancy, I consulted one of my friends. She immediately told me that she knew where to get an abortion, so we went to a private hospital. The entire procedure was over in merely 30 minutes (and this included ending a life).

事情結束後,白天的我,看不出有任何改變;但每到夜晚,我都是哭著和那條生命說對不起,哭到睡著。心中一直覺得很難過,很對不起那個孩子,經歷了半年,心情才慢慢平靜下來。最終和那位男友也分手了,因為每當看到他,我就想起我是一個殘忍的人,我剝奪了一個小孩的生存權。

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-17 10:59:30 | 显示全部楼层

讓錯誤不再發生

Don't Let the Mistake Happen Again!

◎王士明

Shi-Ming Wang

別以為墮胎只是女方的錯,男方一樣要負起責任,一樣會有果報的。

Don't think abortion is a mistake that only a woman can make.

A man is also responsible and will experience the retribution as well.

大約在一九八七年起,臺灣政府對於校園實施了一連串的開放政策;以往對於學生管理相當的嚴格,禁止留長髮,禁止男女在校園中交往,也不准去舞廳跳舞。開放之後,常常看到校園裏成雙成對的情侶,一到假日就和同學結伴去舞廳跳舞,通宵達旦。就在舞廳裏,我認識了事件中的女主角,交往了一段時間之後,她懷孕了,而她最直接的決定是──墮胎。當時只覺得這樣似乎不好,也曾反對過,但最後仍敵不過女朋友的堅持,陪伴著她去醫院。短短的半小時,一條生命就這樣消失了。過程中,我心如刀割痛苦萬分,心裏對這條生命有著萬分的愧疚。這是發生在一九八九年四月的事,我沒想到我還是個學生,二十歲不到,但我已荒唐地將一條生命帶來人世,又無知地剝奪他生存的權利!

From around 1987, the Taiwanese government started implementing a series of more permissive policies on campus. Before that, the regulations governing the students were quite strict. For examples, there were rules prohibiting students from growing their hair long, forbidding male and female students from having relationships on campus, and preventing students from going to dance halls. After the more permissive policies came into effect, couples could frequently be seen on campus, and during school holidays, students would go dancing with their friends all night long. It was in a dance hall that I met the main female lead in this story. After dating for a while, she got pregnant and she decided right away to have an abortion. Somehow, I felt getting an abortion wasn’t right, and I even voiced my opposition. However, at my girlfriend’s insistence, I finally gave up and accompanied her to a hospital. In merely half an hour, a life was terminated. While I was waiting for my girlfriend, I felt as if a knife were piercing my heart and I was in such agony. I felt terribly ashamed and guilty about the lost life. All this happened in April of 1989; I couldn’t believe that as a student less than twenty years old, I did a terrible thing and brought a life into the world, then ignorantly deprived him of the right to live!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|戒邪淫论坛  

GMT+8, 2019-11-22 17:37 , Processed in 0.104793 second(s), 15 queries , Apc On.